Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fun at the Park






Josh and I took the girls to Fairmont Park today. It was really nice outside, and we always have so much fun playing at this park. Lately we have been playing a lot of tag. It's really a lot of fun. I myself love playing in playgrounds. I'm like a little kid doing twirls on the bars and running to the slide. It's such a blast. Emma and Grace love Josh so much, they just can't get enough of him. Josh is really good with kids, and I know that he will make a great father some day!

2 comments:

The Sorensen Family said...

Looks like fun! Wow Cold Stone at your reception, so glad I'm coming!!!

Julia said...

Good luck on the wedding planning. Wow! Lots of work. I'd forgotten. I love those colors. In fact, those are the colors in Addie's room with the addition of purple. It will be so beautiful!