These ribbons are the colors I chose for the reception. Let me know what you all think. I myself think they look really cute. I am getting so excited, and a little anxious about my Wedding Day. I can't wait! My reception is going to be in my parents backyard. We have all been working really hard on getting it ready, especially my poor parents! But it is going to look so good! I'm going to hang these different ribbons from the trees with flowers tied into them. I think it will look really good and whimsical. Most, if not all of my flowers will be white. I want a variety of different white flowers and am in the process of trying to find someone who has "english roses". I'm hoping at least someone will have them available, so far, no such luck. They are my absolute favorite. Josh is going to be wearing two suits; one at the temple, and one at the reception. We got them last week at the Men's Wearhouse. They look so good! I found my dress a few weeks ago. It is the most beautiful dress I have ever seen! You are all going to love it! I still need to find my cake, pick my flowers, take our announcement pictures, and pick invitations, oh, and finish the back yard! We are building a big deck. It's going to be awesome. Cold Stone will also be catering our reception! I am so excited about this. I picked some really yummy flavors, so I think there will be something that everyone will like. We have a lot of work to do, but I am so excited to see it all put together, and of course, to marry the most wonderful man in the world!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
My Wedding Colors
These ribbons are the colors I chose for the reception. Let me know what you all think. I myself think they look really cute. I am getting so excited, and a little anxious about my Wedding Day. I can't wait! My reception is going to be in my parents backyard. We have all been working really hard on getting it ready, especially my poor parents! But it is going to look so good! I'm going to hang these different ribbons from the trees with flowers tied into them. I think it will look really good and whimsical. Most, if not all of my flowers will be white. I want a variety of different white flowers and am in the process of trying to find someone who has "english roses". I'm hoping at least someone will have them available, so far, no such luck. They are my absolute favorite. Josh is going to be wearing two suits; one at the temple, and one at the reception. We got them last week at the Men's Wearhouse. They look so good! I found my dress a few weeks ago. It is the most beautiful dress I have ever seen! You are all going to love it! I still need to find my cake, pick my flowers, take our announcement pictures, and pick invitations, oh, and finish the back yard! We are building a big deck. It's going to be awesome. Cold Stone will also be catering our reception! I am so excited about this. I picked some really yummy flavors, so I think there will be something that everyone will like. We have a lot of work to do, but I am so excited to see it all put together, and of course, to marry the most wonderful man in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those colors are beautiful together. I am sure that no matter what you do your wedding will be beautiful. If I hear of anyone with english roses I will let you know.
Love them it is going to be beautiful!
Post a Comment