Saturday, November 8, 2008

Husband of the Year

My Cute Hubby!

Josh getting his reward!

I have the most wonderful husband in the world. He is so good to me all the time. Well today he won the Husband of the Year award for being so great! So last night we rented The Happening, it was pretty interesting, but it just made me really scared afterwards. This morning I was opening at the restaurant. When you are the opener, you are alone in the restaurant for at least 30 minutes before the cooks show up. I have to be there by 6:30 am, and it's dark and cold. The restaurant itself can be a little creepy alone in the dark. Plus you have to walk past this dark alley to get there. Well to say the least I was terrified about going to work alone this morning. My wonderful husband offered to drive me to work and stay with me while I was alone. I loved it. He stayed there with me for over an hour and we were able to sit down together and eat Yule Kake french toast...yum! Well the restaurant was crazy busy that day. Heidi wanted me to stop serving so I could help her manage, which was greatly needed. She told me to call Josh to come pick me up and that she wanted me to go to the Post office and the copy store to get supplies for a project I have been working on for the restaurant. To make a long story short, it was so busy at the restaurant that by the time Josh came I was too busy to run the errands. So he did it for me and waited for over an hour and a half before I was able to leave work! While I was working, he replaced our bathrooms shower head. The other shower head drove me nuts. It came out so fast, really bothering my eyes, and making it hard to wash my face. Ouch! He also replaced our door locks with new ones! I love the new locks, and I really love the new shower head! It was so relaxing! What a wonderful husband I have! So he deserved a reward. Tonight we went to Best Buy and got a new Samsung surround sound system he wanted! Yikes! But he deserves it for being the best husband ever! Isn't he the cutest!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Wow! That award was difinitely warranted. He sounds like a keeper.

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful husband,you picked a good one!!! Hope things are going good. Heard you moved into a place, I want to see some pic's!

gringa said...

Dude that's my hat!!!!!!

say's Elder Close...