This year I made the Thanksgiving rolls for my family. My Aunt Jill, who makes them every year, was out of town. So she gave me her wonderful recipe. They turned out glorious! They were huge and delicious and the whole family loved them! Josh and I enjoyed spending time with our families. We are excited to share our first Christmas together. We are both mostly done with our shopping, and really excited to exchange gifts. I wanted to take more pictures throughout the day for Thanksgiving, but sadly forgot to pull my camera out. It was a great day and I am so THANKFUL for my wonderful husband, loving family, and great friends! We are truly blessed. I love you all!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Yummy Thanksgiving rolls
This year I made the Thanksgiving rolls for my family. My Aunt Jill, who makes them every year, was out of town. So she gave me her wonderful recipe. They turned out glorious! They were huge and delicious and the whole family loved them! Josh and I enjoyed spending time with our families. We are excited to share our first Christmas together. We are both mostly done with our shopping, and really excited to exchange gifts. I wanted to take more pictures throughout the day for Thanksgiving, but sadly forgot to pull my camera out. It was a great day and I am so THANKFUL for my wonderful husband, loving family, and great friends! We are truly blessed. I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yum those do look amazing!!! You are making me hungry right now!!
I miss those rolls! Looks like you did a fantastic job! My Mom is so proud of you!
The rolls look great! Hey I thought you might like to know that I finally finished your Wedding photos!!!!!! Yipee! I'll have the CD with me over Christmas break. Sorry it took so long but I've been swamped with Clients and have to get their session done first. See you soon!
Post a Comment