





Josh and I went with my family to see the lights at Temple Square last night. It was very cold, but we were glad it wasn't windy. Does anyone else feel that there are less and less lights every year? That's what it feel like to me. Josh and I didn't get a chance to see the lights last year so we wanted to make sure to do it this year. We grabbed a burger and fries at that new Chadders joint. It wasn't very good, so I wouldn't suggest going there. We met up with my parents and Ray and Trevor at the Visitors Center. We also got to go inside the reconstructed Tabernacle. They put new benches inside that are much more comfortable then they used to be. It was very nice. I was wearing a silly Russian hat that my mom gave to Josh. I look ridiculous in it, but he wears it all the time and loves it! It really keeps you warm!
1 comment:
Ryan would be very proud of your Russian hat. He has one too. It's so warm. I really need to get and see the lights. You took some beautiful pics.
Post a Comment