Thursday, January 1, 2009

Some More Wedding Pics to share!!








































I got the final edits of my Wedding Pics from Andrea! I am so excited I had to share some of my favorites, which is basically all of them! I am so excited to print all my Wedding Pictures! Thanks again Andrea! Check out more of her photography at www.youreverycolorphotography.com  She is currently based in the Seattle/Everett area!

5 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Awe these are beautiful pictures! And you two are a gorgeous couple!
-Mandy

YourEveryColorPhotography said...

Yipee I'm so glad you liked them. Tessa actually took that picture of Ian, I think it's hilarious! It was so fun to see you over Christmas. One of these days I'll be living back in Utah and we can spend more time together! Would you mind giving the link to my website in your post? Here it is
www.youreverycolorphotography.com

Southern Belle said...

Oh my gosh that picture of Shalece is sooo cute and your bridesmaid dresses are adorable!! AND your cake looks just like mine except mine was lime green with hot pink ribbon and gerber daises on it, but mine was the 3 squares with the fondant and same ribbon and everything!! AND I wish I would have had cold stone at mine!! I think we have similar tastes!!

Jill Zeisler said...

I love to see your wedding pictures! I don't think I've seen prettier!!

Toomey Family said...

GORGEOUS!!! Glad you posted more...I wish I could have been there, it helps to see the pictures!