Josh took care of everything this year for Valentines! He was working hard all day while I was at work to make the day special. We just bought a new car, so we need to be careful with our spending! So he decided to cook dinner himself! It was so delicious! We had NY steak, twice baked potatoes, and yummy spinach salad! It was so delicious! He also made chocolate covered strawberries! I was so impressed! He got me a beautiful orchid plant and my favorite See's candies! He also did all the clean up afterwards! He made me feel so special! We went out and did a little shopping afterwards! It was the Best Valentines Day Ever! Thank you babe! I love you!
Monday, February 16, 2009
I love my Valentine!
Josh took care of everything this year for Valentines! He was working hard all day while I was at work to make the day special. We just bought a new car, so we need to be careful with our spending! So he decided to cook dinner himself! It was so delicious! We had NY steak, twice baked potatoes, and yummy spinach salad! It was so delicious! He also made chocolate covered strawberries! I was so impressed! He got me a beautiful orchid plant and my favorite See's candies! He also did all the clean up afterwards! He made me feel so special! We went out and did a little shopping afterwards! It was the Best Valentines Day Ever! Thank you babe! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have you seen that Disney movie "The Perfect Man" with Hilary Duff? It talks about how much women love orchids. That is so funny. Ryan and I just watched some of it on Valentines day. It was cute. But it sounds like your REAL life is even better than the movies. :) What kind of car did you guys buy?!
Happy late Valentines! And Happy new car, I love it!!
Post a Comment