Present Time!
Josh got some sweet gifts from everyone!
Gage was really into the gifts.
Look at little Gage! I wish I got a better picture of him!
Josh and Scott
Josh and Mom
Josh and I (with bunny ears!)
Scott and Stephanie
Ryan and Kandess
Rachael and Trevor
Mom and Dad
Tiggy and David
Chris and Andrea
The Philadelphian, isn't is a beauty?
With the family at the dive.
Snickers Cake!
Josh just woke up from his nap to blow out his candles!
So Josh turned 26 last Tuesday. We both worked that day, so I picked him up a Snickers cake on my way home. It was actually pretty tasty. We later met his family at one of his favorite places, The Philadelphian. It is a mayor dive, but Josh loves it. I have been planning a surprise party for Josh for over a month now. We couldn't do it until that friday of course, but it was really difficult keeping that secret. He was getting pretty suspicious too because I was texted more than normal and when he would ask me who and what about I would respond with "Uhh...", ya not too good at lying. I also got him something he has wanted for a long time, a Playstation 3. I waited until the surprise party to give it too him, which was hard also. So even though he was suspicious, the party turned out really nice! I think he enjoyed it! Thanks to all who helped me out, and thanks to all who came!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time. Wishing I could pull that cake right through the computer screen and eat-it-up! Yikes it's only 8:30am and already I want cake! Awesome new car! Now you won't be getting stuck in the snow anymore!
That cake looks amazing! Happy birthday Josh!
Post a Comment