





My Birthday was on a Saturday this year, I decided not to take work off because it's a good money making day. But it was no fun! After work we went out to dinner to Market Street and spent way too much money on delicious food! I didn't work on Monday, and Josh decided to take it off from work too! We were so excited to finally have a day together! It had been too long. It was the perfect day. We decided to take a drive up Nebo Loop, but most of it was closed off so we didn't get very far. We found a great little hike by a little lake. It was absolutely beautiful! We brought up some sandwiches and had a wonderful afternoon together in the mountains! I loved it! Afterwards we did another one of my favorite things... SHOPPING! It was a great Birthday in the Mountains!
2 comments:
looks beautiful!! and happy birthday (a little late!)=)
Sounds fun! Hope you had a happy birthday!
Post a Comment