Monday, August 3, 2009

Fun Pioneer Day Weekend!

Josh and I were finally able to get away and have some fun this weekend! For the 24th we decided it would be fun to go to the Real Soccer Game with Tiggy and David. The boys love Soccer and we love Fireworks, so it was perfect. The game was a lot of fun, and we got to go out on the field to watch the fireworks! It was awesome! Here are a few pictures.




The next night we were all able to go camping! It was just for one night, but it was still great to get away! It was the first time that Josh and I have been able to go camping! Can you believe it! We went up Settlement Canyon past Tooele and found the perfect spot. We had a little river right by us, the temperature was perfect at night, and we had great food and a great fire! It was so relaxing! We were also able to set up the tent we got as a Wedding Gift! It was perfect and so cute!





1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That looks like so much fun. I have been dying to go camping this year. I highly doubt it will happen though.