Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009








Halloween was a good time this year. I worked and made a lot of money, and Tiggy and David had a party at their new house. It turned out well and we had fun. Josh and I dressed up as Jareth, the Goblin King and Sarah, from the Labyrinth! It was pretty hilarious! It was so funny to see Josh with make-up and tight pants too! Ray and Trev were Rogue and Nacho! Tiggy was a 70's detective and David was Chuck Norris! I wish I took more pictures from the night! We had fun, it's always great dressing up for Halloween!

3 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Oh my gosh! Labrynth is like my favorite movie!! You and josh make an awesome Jareth & Sarah!!

Julia said...

Andree, "you remind me of the babe." And Josh makes a great David Bowie. That was the craziest movie ever!

YourEveryColorPhotography said...

Love it! Absolutely hilarious, you guys look so good :)