Friday, July 9, 2010

Red Pine Hike

Do you remember when we went on that beautiful White Pine hike last year? Well this year we decided to do the Red Pine hike. This year Tessa and my mom came along! It was the perfect day with plenty of clouds to keep the heat at bay. I just love going to the mountains, we are truly blessed here in Utah with some of the most beautiful wilderness you can get! This hike was difficult. We had to go through a bunch of slippery snow at the top. It was super steep too, so I fell down more times than I can count! The snow was a lot more fun going down the mountain. We just mimicked skiing, and it was pretty fun! We were all so proud of my mom too, she made it the whole way, and believe me, that was no easy feat. Especially with all that snow! Great job Mom!












No comments: