Friday, September 10, 2010

Ian and Krystle's Vineyard Wedding



Ian and Krystle's Wedding was absolutely BREATHE TAKING!! Seriously, it was just amazing! The Temple Ceremony was really spiritual and sweet, as well as the Ring Ceremony where Ian , and all of us, came to tears! It was so sweet! The Reception was incredible! Krystle and her family did an amazing job, and really took time and heart into every detail! Andrea was their photographer, and I just can't wait to see all the pictures. I was able to snap a few "artistic" shots after dinner, but no more because we were so involved in the celebration! It was truly an amazing day that I will never forget. I am so happy Ian found Krystle, she is the BEST! I love her so much! Her family is amazing, and they were so nice, welcoming, and loving to us all! It was a WONDERFUL day!

No comments: