That evening, we went over to spend a little time with my family, and eat "Miracle Burritos", aka Crispy Chicken Burritos from Taco Time. I call them "Miracle Burritos", because my dad and I went and got some for lunch 5 years ago, and right after we ate them, he got a phone call telling him they had a new heart for him! Yes, August 9th is also my Dad's Anniversary... for his Heart Transplant! It was his 5 year Anniversary yesterday.. I still think it is on the 8th, because that's when he got the call and when we went to the hospital, but the surgery took place in the middle of the night. So August 8th and 9th are pretty special!
Josh and I also went camping last weekend at Bear Lake for our "Anniversary Getaway", I have plenty of pics to share soon! I love you Josh, and I look forward to spending many more fun-filled Anniversaries with you!!
1 comment:
Sound like an amazing day of togetherness. I'm not sure I knew about your dad's heart transplant. That is truly a miracle!
Post a Comment