Friday, January 20, 2012

Our First Home







This is our first Home. It is a lovely town home/condo in West Jordan. I wanted to post some pictures of it. I just loved our home. It was a little small, but it was beautiful, and the perfect starter home for us. We bought it 3 months after we got married, and have really enjoyed living there. We spent over three years there before we decided to pack up and move to LA for a while to take care of Liam. We didn't sell the home, it is still ours, but we are renting it out. After a lot of prayers, we found some good renters who we both felt good about. They are a young, married couple, no kids yet, and were perfect.
We are very happy to be here in LA to help out Ian and Krystle, take care of Liam, and have a new adventure in a new place. It has been a great experience so far. I really do miss my home though. My parents were kind enough to let us store most of our belongings at their home while we are here. But we did bring our mattress! We could not part with that! I miss the space, I miss the comfort and quiet that our home has. I miss my big tub for sure! I miss our patio, and the great view of the Valley. I also miss how close we were to my parents and sister! I miss a lot of things, but life is about taking that next step, and I know this is where we are supposed to be! I enjoy sweet Liam so much, we definitely spend a lot of time together with Ian and Krystle's ABSOLUTELY CRAZY schedules. I feel bad for how much they are away, but I am glad I can be here to be Liam's Auntie Andree! Ian and Krystle just love Liam so much, and boy do they make one cute baby! The cutest baby I HAVE EVER SEEN!
I don't know if we will ever live in our home again, or just continue to rent it, and buy an actual house when we get back, we will see, but I have very found memories there, and am so glad to own such a great rental property! ;)

No comments: