Monday, July 9, 2012

Looking Back: Christmas 2010


Christmas 2010 wasn't the easiest Christmas to get through. We had just lost our beloved Ralphy a few weeks before hand, and it took a while for that pain to heal. Sweet Rachael painting our sweet dogs for all of us that year for Christmas. It was the best present ever! Mine is the second pic of Ralphy, and she painting Tessa her pal Buddy, who past this last spring. We miss our babies, but know we will see them again!




Spending some time at my parents house in the morning. We usually go over there for CHristmas breakfast and presents, then we go and visit Josh's parents. This was the year poor Josh was bald from a hair cut accident...oh dear... it took my a while to agree to cut his hair again..







My dad got my mom some boxing gloves, here they are giving them a try :)




 At Josh's Moms to open presents and eat some treats. We always have a good time with family at Christmas!



 Here is Jordan and Kacey, this was before they were married! 




Courtney. I don't know where Ryan was... 



The felt ornament I made for us that year, kind of cute... 




I don't know if we will be able to go home this year for Christmas. I'll sure miss my family! I'll  have  to go to the Beach or something Christmas day to get me through :)

No comments: