Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Cute Little Girls



So I have been watching Emma and Grace for nearly four years now. I love them so much, but they can be little handfuls sometimes. They are absolutely thrilled that Josh and I are getting married. They adore him and are always asking me if he is coming over. As soon as he gets there, they wont leave him alone. It becomes a mad house! For some reason Emma is always elbowing Josh in the stomach! I think it is her way of flirting with him. Poor Josh is exhausted by the time they go to bed, but he is so cute with them. Johanna (their mom) tells me that they are constantly talking about our Wedding, and every time I come over, that's the first thing they want to talk about.  Today Emma made Josh and I a card. It's hilarious and so cute, I had to post it. They also love the fact that we are getting married two days before their fifth birthday! I love my girls!

5 comments:

The Sorensen Family said...

That's the cutest thing ever!!!!! We might be coming up for the wedding! Don't want to get your hopes up but we're talking about the possibilities. Hopefully I'll see you soon!

Julia said...

Those little girls are precious! I've never seen them before now. When is the date?

Stephanie said...

Those girls are so cute. I love the card they made you. What a priceless gift.

Jennica said...

How sweet.

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I just read all your blogs, congrats on everything! I'm so happy for you and Josh! What a cute proposal!