Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Graduation!!




                                    
Well it took about a billion years, but I am finally graduating this summer! Yahoo! It feels great. The college of Health convocation was May 1st at 5:00.  My parents and sister were there of course, Tiggy and Kellie came and screamed for me, and Johanna, Chris, and my little Emma and Grace came too! Josh and his mom got stuck on their way, Josh's car exploded! I was so sad thinking he wouldn't make it.  Thankfully my sister saved the day and went to pick them up. He got there just in time! 

4 comments:

YourEveryColorPhotography said...

Yipee graduation! Way-to-go! Totally excited for you.

Stephanie said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. I am so happy for you and all the new and exciting things that are coming your way.

Unknown said...

Congrats chica! It's fun to see pictures. It's almost like I was there.

Jennica said...

Congrats!! You do need to go in more detail about the car exploding tough. It sounds entertaining, as long as no one was hurt. 8)