Friday, July 18, 2008

The Countdown



It's getting closer! Ahh! I can't believe that Josh and I will be married soon! I have to admit that things have been a little stressful trying to get ready for these weddings. We have all been working really hard in my back yard, I am just amazed by all the work that has been done. It is going to be awesome! We are just running out of time! My parents have been working so hard! They even gave up their anniversary week off to work in the back yard! They have been married 32 years today! Amazing. I love them so much and am so thankful for all they have done for me. Josh and I still don't have a home, we made on offer on an awesome house close by, which they accepted. But it is a short sell so it had to go through the bank, and they also accepted the offer but refused to pay closing costs! I know that they are trying to get as much as they can, but our offer was very generous, and we just don't have an extra five thousand dollars lying around. But we are just trying to be faithful, patient, and humble. I feel that things will work out. We will see what happens. Other than the stressors of the yard and the house, Josh and I are ready and so excited to get married! I can't wait until that day comes, it feels like we have been engaged forever. I'm going to enjoy these last few weeks of being engaged because I know they are going to fly by! By the way, these pictures are supposed to be goofy! We were all exhausted, and just not ready for a serious photo shoot. It was fun though! They look like High School dance pictures!

2 comments:

Toomey Family said...

Wow it really is coming up so soon. I wish I was in town, you are going to be such a beautiful bride!

Julia said...

I thought the pics were cute! But, you're right, a little high school dance-ish now that I think about it. You guys are so cute together. I am so excited for your wedding!