Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Homeless

So Josh and I are having a pretty difficult time trying to find a house. We found a really great one last week that was in the same neighborhood as some of our good friends Ryan and Candace.  We were actually going to be in the same ward if we got the house, which would have been awesome! We decided to put on offer on the house, it was such a good deal. But we got out-bided by $3,000. That's all! I guess that just wasn't the right house for us. It made us both pretty frustrated though. We don't really have a ton of money to work with, of course, but we want a decent home in a good neighborhood. We are looking at some more homes tomorrow. I'm hoping all will go well. Josh has to move out of his apartment on the 11th, so we will be officially homeless after we get married if we don't find a house soon! I'm hopeful that it will all work out for the best and that we will find somewhere that is right for us!

4 comments:

Julia said...

I LOVE that picture of you guys at the top. You look GORGEOUS!! I know how you feel about looking for houses--not fun. That's exciting that you guys are looking to buy though. Good luck!

Tecia said...

there are quite a few houses for sale in my neighborhood. some older and some pretty new. it's in west jordan by about 8400 s and redwood area, if your interested.

Toomey Family said...

Hey cousin! Beautiful picture at the top! Good luck house hunting. It was great to see you while we were in Utah.

The Sorensen Family said...

Wow that picture is stunning!!! I just love it! Good luck with house-hunting it is so stressful! Can't wait to see you!