Sunday, October 12, 2008

Real Salt Lake Game!






Josh has been looking forward to this game for a long time. It was the first Real game in the new Rio Tinto stadium, and I will tell you that the stadium looks awesome. There isn't a bad seat in the house. It is so open. Josh and I met his parents and his little brother Ryan and his girlfriend Christina at the Sandy Court House and took shuttles up to the stadium. It was a very efficient system, even after the game. Walking toward the entrance of the stadium, we saw Coby Nowers the cop keeping his eye out for trouble. Ha ha. The game was a lot of fun. It was my first Real game ever. Soccer fans are crazy, including Josh. He was yelling so loud that by the end of the game he lost his voice. It was an exciting game with several yellow cards and a red card thrown. But the fans were a little disappointed that it ended up tied 1-1. I would of had more pictures, but my batteries died! I was hoping to get some shots of the actual game!

No comments: