One of Josh's dream cars, a Lotus.
The Nissan GT-R
Very Awesome Car!
Josh and I went to the Car Show last weekend with Rachael and Trevor. We looked at tons of awesome cars, some just as a dream, and some we were really interested in buying. We have wanted a new car, or two, for a while. We are planning to get one this Spring! I can't wait! I am so sick of my jetta. Don't get me wrong, it has been a blast to drive. It has a lot of power and is made to go fast! It used to be a racing car and has a lot of custom parts. But it has just been a pain in my rear too. It always needs some sort of repair, and for VW's, it's not cheap! So if you know anyone who loves VW's, we will be selling it soon! Josh's car is also pretty old and crapy. It would be a delight to replace that one too. But until then, I will be happy with what I have... at least try my hardest!
5 comments:
our passat has been a pain in our rear too. Blast to drive sucks to repair.
Car shopping eh? We bought our last one on ebay though a dealer...and got an amazing deal.
I'm so glad I ran into you guys there! I also love seeing you.
That first car really is amazing!
Post a Comment