Friday, March 13, 2009

My First Haircut!




So we have been trying to save money as much as we can these days. Josh needs a haircut a lot, so he has been asking me to cut it for quite a while now. I have never really cut anyone's hair, so I really didn't want to. But I gave in and finally cut it! I was really nervous with the first few cuts, but after that I started to get the hang of it... kind of. But I think it turned out pretty good in the end. I am excited to try it again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you! I used to cut Jason's hair occasionally but then I messed up one little spot (which you honestly couldn't tell) and now I'm banned. So good luck with all future hair cutting!!:)

Southern Belle said...

HAHAHHA!!! This is really funny because I have been looking at a few other friends blogs that say my first haircut and they are pictures of little babies! It just made me laugh to see my first haircut with a picture of an adult. You did a good job though. I tried to cut Jeff's hair when we were first married and he was freaking out the whole time, I gave up halfway through because I was too annoyed, now he just gives himself a buzz:)