
After Ian and Krystle's Wedding Festivities we thought it would be fun to go to San Francisco for the first time! I tell you what, it is pretty amazing! It is a much bigger city than I had in my head for some reason. It reminded me a little of NY, but it was very different at the same time. The architecture is quit remarkable because the city is all hills and mounds. Seriously you would walk straight up for half a mile, walk 50 yards of so, then walk straight down for another half a mile, etc. I liked it though, because we are so used to the high altitude here in Utah, we were never really out of breathe! Awesome!
The first day we went to the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz. Both are really spectacular! The bridge was beyond enormous and you marvel at the thought of how they built it.




China Town was interesting, but Josh and I accidentally walked through the wrong part of it. We went through more of a grocery area of China Town, but it is still so interesting, and honestly a little stomach turning to think about eating some of the things we saw. But the produce was dirt cheap!
Yummy Ice Cream all over San Fran, which of course I was all about! Love my Ben and Jerry's, and the Ghirardelli scoop shop was fantastic! We also spent a good amount of time out on the Piers (39, Fisherman's Wharf, etc). It is such a beautiful bay!
Of course I had to see all the shops. It's just one of my favorite things to do on vacation! San Fran was filled with plenty of fun shopping. Too bad I wasn't filled with plenty of money! Unions Square was a lot of fun. It was just a short walk from our hotel, and it was full of people hustling and bustling! We definitely need to go back to SF, there is so much more to see!

1 comment:
These pics are great. I love San Fran too, but I also need to go back. We mostly stayed around the Pier. I love the coloring you did on the pics. And you look fabulous in all these pictures, you're gorgeous!
Post a Comment