Saturday, March 12, 2011

Josh is 28!

I have been terrible with blogging and taking pictures!! Hopefully I'll get better someday! Here are a few snap shots of Josh... the only pics I managed to get from his B-day get together. He looks like my gramps in this pic wearing his "trucker" hat on the top of his head (one of his gifts from me), and a white button down shirt (one of the gifts from my mom.) I love it!
Blowing out his B-day scented candle to make a wish!! Ha ha.

Josh turned 28 on the 24th last month. We are growing up! We went out to dinner with our Family to Wingers (Josh loves their sticky fingers!), that weekend, and had cake and ice cream at our house afterwards. Nothing big, but we had a good time. I made him a spice cake with cream cheese frosting... it was pretty delicious! Happy Birthday Babe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like it was so much fun! I am sad we missed it. I hope that you are feeling better and that we get to see you guys soon!!

Leslie said...

Mmmm, that cake sounds delish. Happy birthday, Josh!