Monday, January 23, 2012

iPhone pics- On our way to California

We left for California on December 30th after we finished packing up the trailer, moving out the final items, getting the carpets cleaned, and saying final goodbyes to Family. We stopped by my parents house to drop off some final things we couldn't take. My Mom, Rachael, and Trever were there to say goodbye, and it was hard. We all shed a few tears. I sure miss my Family!
We stopped in St. George for the night and stayed in a really strange motel.. but it was cheap! We made sure to get plenty of Bubble Teas from Orange Peel so it was all worth it! The next day we drove all the way to LA. Ian was here to help us move in. We got all of our stuff inside in under 30 minutes! Power Moving! I stayed here and tried to organize some stuff while Ian and Josh took the trailer back.
We were all pretty pooped. We showered and got cozy, watched the countdown in Time Square on TV, said cheers, and went to bed soon after that!
I don't care what I do for New Years, as long as I am with Josh, I am good. It is a New Year and  New Adventure for us in California. We are really happy to be here!



Saying goodbye! 
On our way with our little trailer! 
Red skies in St. George
My Favorite Bubble Teas!!
Ian and Krystle (Liam was still with his Grandma)
Cheers! Happy New Year! 

2 comments:

Jill Zeisler said...

So happy to see how great you are doing, we visited with your little liam and Iam tonight, what a cute baby!! I put some pics on my blog. Love you guys!!

Shonnie said...

You need a blog update! :)