Okay so we are lucky enough to have some pictures of Josh proposing to me! It was so wonderful. After my commencement ceremony Josh asked me if I wanted to go hiking. It was the perfect day, and it sounded like a great idea. We drove up to the east side of Sandy up by Bell Canyon. There was a lot of really nice houses surrounding the area. It was quite the steep hike to begin with. In front of us there was a group of people loaded with all of their hiking gear. It looked like they were planning on a very big and difficult hike. I had my sunglasses and a jacket, and I thought to myself, "what kind of hike is this?, are we prepared for this?" Then, being the adventurist that I am, I thought, "Lets do this! We will beat those people!" But Josh kept making us stop every 3 minutes or so, soon the group was out of sight... oh well. After hiking for a little while we reached a really pretty pond where a few people were fishing. We walked around for a little bit towards a peak where you could see the whole Salt Lake Valley. Waiting there for me were beautiful red roses! I said to Josh, "How did you get these up here?" He smiled and told me how much he loved me, told me to look out over the valley and said "Andree, I want to be able to give you everything, but all I can give you right now is my heart." I was like, "Oh! Thats all I need!" Then he got down on his knee! It was so adorable because he was a little nervous, and his hands were shaking a little bit. It made my heart melt. Then he said, "Andree will you marry me?" Of course I said yes! I was so happy I just kept laughing! All of the sudden, Josh's younger siblings Courtney and Ryan popped out of the bushes behind me. They saw the whole thing and were taking pictures! It was great! I'm so happy and so blessed to be marrying Josh. He is the most wonderful man in the world! He treats me like a princess. He is seriously the most genuine and kind person I have ever met! How he didn't get snatched up before I will never understand. But I am so thankful that he didn't because now I am his and he is mine, we are just meant to be! I love him so much, and I am so excited to spend the eternities with him!!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Our Engagment
Okay so we are lucky enough to have some pictures of Josh proposing to me! It was so wonderful. After my commencement ceremony Josh asked me if I wanted to go hiking. It was the perfect day, and it sounded like a great idea. We drove up to the east side of Sandy up by Bell Canyon. There was a lot of really nice houses surrounding the area. It was quite the steep hike to begin with. In front of us there was a group of people loaded with all of their hiking gear. It looked like they were planning on a very big and difficult hike. I had my sunglasses and a jacket, and I thought to myself, "what kind of hike is this?, are we prepared for this?" Then, being the adventurist that I am, I thought, "Lets do this! We will beat those people!" But Josh kept making us stop every 3 minutes or so, soon the group was out of sight... oh well. After hiking for a little while we reached a really pretty pond where a few people were fishing. We walked around for a little bit towards a peak where you could see the whole Salt Lake Valley. Waiting there for me were beautiful red roses! I said to Josh, "How did you get these up here?" He smiled and told me how much he loved me, told me to look out over the valley and said "Andree, I want to be able to give you everything, but all I can give you right now is my heart." I was like, "Oh! Thats all I need!" Then he got down on his knee! It was so adorable because he was a little nervous, and his hands were shaking a little bit. It made my heart melt. Then he said, "Andree will you marry me?" Of course I said yes! I was so happy I just kept laughing! All of the sudden, Josh's younger siblings Courtney and Ryan popped out of the bushes behind me. They saw the whole thing and were taking pictures! It was great! I'm so happy and so blessed to be marrying Josh. He is the most wonderful man in the world! He treats me like a princess. He is seriously the most genuine and kind person I have ever met! How he didn't get snatched up before I will never understand. But I am so thankful that he didn't because now I am his and he is mine, we are just meant to be! I love him so much, and I am so excited to spend the eternities with him!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations! We all deserve our Prince Charming and I am so glad you found yours.
I love that you have pictures of your engagement! That is so awesome! Congrats!
Congratulations! That was so cute of him and romantic! I love it! You deserve him Ann, because you are also so wonderful!
Oh I love this! I wish I had pictures like these of our engagement. Although it is on video :) Anyway how fantastic and fun!!!!!
hey congrats on the wedding!
Post a Comment