Wednesday, July 9, 2008

All the puppies sold!







So my future mother-in-law recently had a new litter of puppies. They are pure-bred pomeranian puppies and they are absolutely adorable. She asked me to post some pictures of them just in case anyone would be interested in getting one. They must go to a good home, so if you, or anyone you know is interested, just let me know! 
Call Wendy Close at 801-231-7754 and leave a message and she will get back to you. They are going to get their first shots this weekend, so they will be available next week. They are 8 weeks old and I believe she is selling them for $800. These puppies are tiny and they will only grow to be about 3 or 4 pounds!

2 comments:

Jennica said...

I want one. To bad I dont have the cash laying around. I love poms.

Anonymous said...

Yep! I got your announcement in the mail yesterday! The picture is gorgeous!! Did your dad take it? He took our family pics when I was like 14 years old!