Thursday, August 21, 2008

Can I Post this many pictures?























So my friend (and the mother of the twins) Johanna took our Temple pictures after we got married! They look really great, I just love them! I want to post all of them, but I had to pick some of my favorites, but it still may be too many! 

10 comments:

Tecia said...

okay those are amazing pictures! some of them don't even look real they are that good! I am glad your wedding was fabulous, sorry my family couldn't make it we had family from out of town that was staying with most of us for the weekend, they couldn't all fit in one house:)

Leslie said...

Andree, those pictures are SERIOUSLY amazing.

Toomey Family said...

You must be so happy with all of those beautiful pictures! I am so glad you posted them! Looks like the perfect day.

The Williams said...

Holy Crap those pictures...I don't think there are words to describe how beautiful you are and how happy you two look together! They are wonderful. I hope you are doing well we need to get together before too long, I really loved all that time I was able to spend with you girls that week!

Unknown said...

ALL of your pictures are gorgeous! It looks like you took them out of a magazine! you two look so cute together!!!

Lori said...

Hey Andree, You are so beautiful! I'm really sorry I couldn't be there either (Mike only had off that week and we were on vactation!). I was hoping you could email me your address though. I'm so happy for you. You deserve the best!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

these pictures are gorgeous!! i can't believe that my missionary is married! congrats you two!

Julia said...

Those picture are so amazing! You are so BEAUTIFUL!! What else is there to say.

The Sorensen Family said...

Wowzas the pics look amazing! I love, love, love #7! I'm still working on the rest of yours. I'll have them to you soon.

Kayla said...

Andree, I'm so happy for you!! Your pictures are absolutely amazing! You're so beautiful! Congrats again!