Josh and I went to Newport Beach/Garden Grove for our Honeymoon and we had a wonderful time! The week was full of fun adventures. We went to Disneyland and California Adventure for a day. Totally awesome, but totally exhausting! It was hard fitting two parks into one day, and the lines were crazy! We didn't even go on Indiana Jones and Splash Mountain, two of my favorites, because the lines were 75 minutes long! We were just too tired to wait that long. But the thing about Honeymoons is you can do whatever you want, so we left by 8:30. It was a fun day though. We also went to the Beach a few times. It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL, and the waves were so big. We swam in the ocean and I almost got washed into the sea several times, almost barfed because I swallowed a large amount of salt water, and almost lost my swimsuit bottoms by the rushing waves! It was pretty hilarious to see me in the ocean. Beach day was so much fun! Josh and I rented cruisers and rode them all over Newport Beach. We ate delicious Balboa Bars, which I was super excited about... because they eat them on the OC! Ha ha! We also went shopping at the biggest mall I have ever seen! It was a dream for me, and Josh was such a trouper. I am excellent at finding good deals, and I found tons! So we got some good stuff. Okay so this mall was loaded, it had tons of high-end stores like Gucci, Chanel, etc. But we just window shopped at most of those places! It took us 6+ hours to walk through this place, but I loved every minute of it, I love to shop. We also went to the Medieval Times dinner and show. Fun! It was pretty awesome that the Olympics were on while we were on our Honeymoon. We had a great time watching all of the excitment.
Josh and I had a blast on our Honeymoon and can't wait until we can go on another vacation!
3 comments:
looks like you two had a blast on your honeymoon!! love the photos!
You guys planned that perfectly! A couple of really fun things, but no stress. I'm so glad you had a great vacation.
congrats! your wedding photos are beautiful! Andrea is amazing! sorry we didn't make it to the reception we were in Logan.
Post a Comment