Josh and I went to get our Wedding License today! We were so excited to have one of my best friends Tiggy sign our license. She was thrilled to issue it to us as well. So thrilled were we that we even took a picture of this historical event! What a lovely picture it is! Ha ha!
3 comments:
That's an awesome picture! So historical so exciting!
That is too funny! I wish Tiggy could have signed mine. I got some grouchy lady to sign. (Tear...)
It was so wonderful to see you kids in the Temple last saturday, You make a beautiful couple! This saturday will be the big day, we know you will love everything about it! I hope your parents won't be too tired to enjoy it!? Knowing your mom like I do, she will make everything look and feel great! See you then!
Post a Comment