Thursday, September 4, 2008

Favorite Kiddy Pictures



















I spent a lot of time scanning in old pictures of Josh and me for a slideshow at our reception. So I am going to post some of my favorite kiddy pics of us.  Josh was so chubby and cute as a little tike. I love the one with my whole family, I must have been left out in the sun too long. Have you ever seen such a tan baby? Ha ha. I also love the one of Josh with Jordan and Courtney, all completely unimpressed by the fake dinosaur behind them. The picture where Josh is falling asleep in front of his birthday cake is hilarious too. The picture at the top is my first and only time I was in a dance class. When it came time to perform, I just did my own dance, waved to the crowd, and ran all over the stage. Its fun to look back on those carefree, innocent days as a kid. 

No comments: