









I am so excited! We finally found the place we will (most likely) be living for the next few years! Josh and I have been wanting to find a place to buy for a while now. We have had no luck up to this point. At first we were looking more at single family houses, because we both wanted a yard, and Josh wanted a fire pit. But we just weren't finding much of anything. Then we found this beautiful condo/townhouse that we love. It does actually have a fire pit, a community fire pit. Ha ha. We decided to put in our offer fairly low, so we could have some room to negotiate. To our surprise and great joy, the sellers countered at an amazing price! Quite a bit lower than we thought they would. We got the approval from the bank, and accepted their counter tonight! I was so happy! This place is beautiful. The sellers have really taken care of it, and it is only 2 years old. I fell in love with the kitchen as soon as we walked up the stairs. It has huge oak cabinets and beautiful vaulted ceilings. The vaulted ceilings are throughout the whole condo. I love it. It opens the space up so nicely. The condo is a two bedroom, two bathroom, which is wonderful! We are so excited we found this place. It is in West Jordan, and only about 2 minutes away from my parents house, with a huge hill before you get there. I am really looking forward to the many hill workouts I will be doing. Josh, on the other hand, is kind of dreading those hill workouts I will make him come on with me! Ha ha. He is a good sport! I love him! We have a lot of work to do to get this closed, and to get us moved in. I can't wait to make this place our home!
5 comments:
Andree, it looks gorgeous! I'm excited for you. I think it's very funny that one of the most exciting parts for you was the hill!!! (leave it to you)! Congratulations!!
Yipee!!!!!!!! Finding your first place is so exciting! It looks so beautiful. When I first saw the picture with the crib in it I thought you were making an announcement like "honeymoon baby here we come!" Ha, ha! Anyway it's just your house, fantastic! Good luck with the closing!
I love this! It looks beautiful! Congratulations on your new house!
Andree that is so exciting! Congratulations and I hope you love it!!
Your town home is so beautiful! I can already see how you are going to decorate it. It will look even more amazing with you decorating genius.
Post a Comment