Sunday, September 7, 2008

State Fair Fun











So Josh and I wanted to take the girls somewhere fun this last week because we were on our Honeymoon on their Birthday. They are now five years old and started Kindergarden! I can't believe it! I thought it would be fun to take them to the State Fair, they had never been before, and neither had Josh. The fair has all sorts of people there, and it can be a little scary and trashy. But when you are a kid, you don't notice those things. All you think about is the fun (possibly very dangerous) rides, cotton candy, and stinky animals. That was just what it was for the girls. They had such a blast. Later that night when I was putting them to bed, Emma said "my favorite part was petting the sheep", and Grace said "my favorite part was riding the fast car!" It was a fun night. Josh on the other hand didn't think the fair was that great. He just thought it was overpriced, which it totally is! Ha ha. The only part that disappointed me was the bunnies. Where were all the bunnies? It was about a third of the size it usually is. I was really looking forward to the bunnies, and was totally let down. They did have white tigers though, which I have never seen! Sweet! 

1 comment:

Julia said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you still hang out with you twins. Oh, and I love those kiddie pics of you guys!