




Josh and I went to the Sherwood concert tonight with Kellie. It was at Studio 600 which I think is an LDS dance club... correct me if I'm wrong. Anyways we had a good time. It has been a while since Josh and I have gone to a concert. I think our last one was at Death Cab for Cutie back in May. It was a pretty good venue, there was lots of space, and it was really clean. But the sound wasn't so great. It was super loud. Seriously one of the loudest concerts ever which really messes with the sound! The bands that played before Sherwood weren't that great, and they played too long, therefor Sherwood's set wasn't very long. But they always put a smile on my face, and their music always makes me think of Summer. I'll call it my Farewell to Summer concert. Woo hoo for Sherwood!
2 comments:
i love sherwood! they are such a good band.
Whoa. Shannon has the same background on our blog. Crazy.
Yes, blogs are a nice way to keep up with the goings on in all our lives. Glad you found ours too!
Post a Comment