



Yesterday I just so happened to have the day off. I work every Saturday, as many of you know. It kind of stinks, but I make a lot of money that day. Anyways Josh and I had a wonderful day together. We woke up and worked out together. Then we went to a late breakfast at the Original Pancake House and got omelets and pumpkin pancakes! So yummy! I swear it was like a five egg omelet! I only ate about 1/3 of it! But it was delicious. Then we decided to take a drive up to the Park City Outlet Stores and do a little shopping. I found some great deals! I got two pairs of pants, three shirts, and a cute headband for about $50! We couldn't find anything for Josh though, which stunk. On our way back to the valley, we stopped and took some quick pictures of the pretty mountains! I love fall and I am hoping it will last for a while instead of turning right into winter! Later that evening we met Rachael and Trevor for dinner at the Olive Garden! Yum yum yum! I got so stuffed... again! It's probably really bad for you to get really stuffed twice in one day! Yikes! After dinner Josh and I came home and watched Riding Giants together. It is an awesome documentary about big wave surfing that will blow your mind! I had such a fun Saturday with my hubby!
3 comments:
sonds like such a fun day! the mountains are so beautiful right now!
Look at those gorgeous colors. I sure do miss the mountains! I love when I get a whole day to have fun. When I lived in Utah I always managed to fit in Park City shopping on those fun days!
That sounds like a perfect Saturday. I want to try that restaurant for breakfast sometime. That sounds amazing. And that's awesome you guys got to go to the first Real Salt Lake game. Ryan wanted to go so bad but I had to work. We should go to a game together next season.
Post a Comment