Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged by Stacey

So this is my first tag experience, what the heck, it will be fun. 

8 TV Shows I like to watch:
(I don't watch much TV, but I like these shows, or have in the past)
1. The O.C. (I have all the seasons on DVD and absolutely love it)
2.  America's Next Top Model (I watch it on You Tube and love it)
3. Planet Earth Series (it blew me away!)
4. Oprah (I always learn interesting stuff)
5. The Office (haven't seen it in a while, but hilarious)
6. Privileged ( I watched the first episode last week and liked it)
7. 3rd Rock (only seen it a couple of times, but funny)
8. Hmm.. I like makeover shows, or celebrity news sometimes.

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Ate breakfast and planned lesson
2. Went to church
3. Taught primary (we were asked to sub)
4. Ate yummy grilled PB&J that Josh made
5. Visited Josh's dad
6. Took a walk around Tanner Park and Parleys Cannon.
7. Made chocolate chip cookies
8. Read scriptures, tucked Josh in and made his lunch

8 favorite places to eat out:
1. The Olive Garden (always get the alfredo)
2.Q4U (very delicious, and you get a ton of food)
3. Trio (only been there twice, but it's a fun place)
4. Iggy's (we just seem to go there when we go out with friends)
5. Market Street Grill (yummy dessert)
6. Claim Jumper (love eating there when we go on vacation)
7. Cute little diners or cafe's (there aren't any on the west side!)
8. Apollo Burger (we occasionally indulge in a yummy burger and fries)

8 things to look forward to:
1. Moving into our new place (in 2 weeks!)
2. Cleaning our new place (I am seriously excited about it)
3. Decorating our new place
4. Making a home with my hubby
5. Running in my new neighborhood 
6. Getting to know our new neighbors and ward
7. Josh getting home from work and school everyday
8. The upcoming Holidays, especially Christmas! I am so excited!

8 people I tag:
1. Andrea
2. Julia
3. Leslie
4. Aimee
5. Jennica
6. Lori 
7. Brittney
8. Everyone else on my list... not enough room!




 

3 comments:

Julia said...

This is so cute! I love that you tucked Josh in and made his lunch. I guess I still need to try grilled PB&Js. I am excited for you guys to move into your new house too.

gringa said...

Hi!!!!

gringa said...

Hola, somos amigos de Elder Close, the big Close!!!!!!

Somos de Osorno, Chile.

Love your photos. Congratulations on your wedding.

Your brother is THE BEST!!!!! we love him.

Saludos, familia Solis Lanyon