Sunday, February 22, 2009

Been too long!



It has been forever since I have gone snowboarding. This is actually my first time going with Josh. We could just never find the time and money. But we finally did, and I am glad we went. I used to love snowboarding, but for the past while I get really nervous before we go. Josh and I went with Kellie, Phil Bates, and his girlfriend! We had a great time, even though it was freezing cold! Here are a couple pics in the parking lot afterwards.

2 comments:

Julia said...

So fun! I'm glad you were able to go. One of these days I ought to try snowboarding. It looks awesome.

Unknown said...

That's awesome!! I love snowboarding! Jason won't let me go anymore this season and I doubt I'd be able to fit into my boarding pants with this belly that's starting to poke out but we should totally go next season! It would be a blast, I'm honestly jealous! I think it's fabulous you still board!