Well we have been here for nearly 5 months now, I thought it was time to update the good old blog. I have not been using my poor camera at all, just my iPhone camera! But we have taken a lot of pictures, and if any of you still look at my blog and want to follow me in instagram, you will see more of those pictures!
Liam baby is such a big boy now, he has really grown so much since we got here. He is now 7 months! Amazing! Our first week he was still getting used to having us around, and spending his days with me. We went on lots of walks, he loved it!
Of course we had to go to the beach! When we are there, all the home-sickness, or stresses, or whatever just go away! Josh and I love listening and watching the ocean!
We are still getting used to our ward, but there are a lot of very nice people, and I just got a calling as a RS teacher... a little nervous, but excited!
Baby Liam loves his bath time. He is just a little tike right here, but oh so sweet! I have really enjoyed his company!
Of course we had no complaints with the beautiful weather here! This picture was back in January! It was so hard to believe it, we just kept forgetting what time of the year it was!





1 comment:
I am so jealous!! It is gorgeous there. Liam is a doll!
Post a Comment