Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fun in the Sun!


So I have been loading all of these pictures using the blogger app on my phone, and it really loads the pictures with no rhyme or reason, it just puts them in whatever order, no matter what order you upload them... whatever I guess...
We try to get out of enjoy our time here whenever we can. Fortunately the beach is pretty much free, just a little money to park, but it really isn't too bad. We are 4 miles away from Santa Monica Beach. Venice is also right there, but Josh and I prefer SM. It is clean... Venice is a bit trashy to be honest. SM Muscle Beach is also right there. There really are a lot of tough people who hang out there. Its like a huge playground with bars and rings, and to be quite clear... its really really tough! You will get quite the workout, and pinched hands, like I did!


There are a lot of theaters close by, and we have seen some pretty good flicks here. 2012 has been the year for movies... just a lot of good movies coming out!


We brought my bike and my dad's old bike along with us, and I am really glad we did. I feel like a kid again riding bikes with Josh!


Biking to the beach is always tons of fun. Warm sand to squish our feet in is just as fun!




Santa Monica Pier



We haven't done a lot of hiking around here yet, but I did hike up the Santa Monica Hills with Ian and Krystle, and it was a beautiful view! We hope to do a lot more hiking in the future! Take advantage of those mountains Utah peeps!


So many interesting plants and flowers here!

This place really is beautiful.

No comments: