Thursday, April 19, 2012

Valentines Day Weekend

Valentines Day really is one of my favorite Holidays! I love pink and red, I love hearts, I love candy, and it is a day to celebrate LOVE! What's not to love about it? This year was really great! We celebrated the weekend before with a delicious dinner at Hillstone in SM... oh boy, it was one of the best meals I have ever had! The steak and prime rib were superb! Then we did a little shopping at the mall afterwards!
I always look forward to my box of See's truffles from Josh every year... always so delicious! This year Josh got me some white gold diamond earrings! They are beautiful, and really the perfect pair of earrings for me! Simple enough to wear everyday, elegant, and the white gold does not irritate my ears! Great job babe!
I love making Valentines for others. I made some cute little treats for my visiting teaching ladies, and Liam helped me make a card for his Mom and Dad! Hope you all had a great V-Day!







FYI: I did correct the spelling on this card... :/

1 comment:

Shonnie said...

How cute! You are so crafty!!