Sunday, August 17, 2008

Photos with Andrea
















So my great gal pal Andrea took our Wedding Photos! They all looked so good! She is an aspiring photographer, and she is just amazing! I am so excited about our pictures! My favorite is the black and white one with the tall pillars! Thank you so much Andrea! We love you! 

4 comments:

Tara said...

Your pictures turned out amazing!! Your friend did a beautiful job.

Julia said...

These pictures are so amazing. They are all so artistic and YOU. Were you guys in American Fork for these? My house is like less than a mile that Sinclair, I think? How fun! Andree, you are sooooo beautiful! You were such a glowing bride.

Southern Belle said...

You are married!!!! Congratulations! Where did you guys go on your honeymoon? You look so beautiful and it looks like so much fun, I'm bummed we missed it!

The Sorensen Family said...

I had a wonderful time taking these pics. Thanks!!!!