
So you all know that my little puppy Ralphy is my baby. I love him so much! I took this picture when he was very little, it is one of my favorites! Adorable! Ralphy is a very observant dog, he knows that things have been changing a lot. We got Ralphy when I was a senior in High School, and I have lived at home all through college. About a week or two before Josh and I got married, Ralphy just shut down. He was acting so strange, and he would go in my room and poop. I think he was mad at me because he thought I was leaving him. Don't get me wrong, Ralphy absolutely loves Josh, which is rare for Ralphy. But he knew something was changing. Little did he know that we would be living at home for a few months, ha ha. Ralphy has been loving it. He follows Josh and me everywhere. Well we will be moving to our new place soon, and I know it will really affect Ralphy. Thankfully we will be really close by. But Josh and I, and my parents, have been thinking that Ralphy will have to come stay with us a lot. We'll be having a lot of sleepovers. I'm a little worried to see how Ralphy is going to react to us leaving. It may be a slow transition, but I think he will get used to it. I hope!
5 comments:
This makes me miss my little Peanut!!!
On a different note, it is so funny that you were the first person to find out I was pregnant and I hardly even knew you yet!! Haha, great memories from the Rite Aid bathroom!! I couldn't believe it was real! I had to keep asking you if I did the test right!! haha, now she is almost here...just 8 weeks to go!!
p.s. your condo is adorable!!
That picture is SO stinkin cute. He looks like an adorable stuffed animal that I would buy for Emma in a second. She saw the picture on the computer and was so excited--"puppy, puppy!"
Oh, and I too think your condo looks FABULOUS!
Oh so sweet! I remember when you guys first got Ralphy, he was the highlight of our weekend get togethers for a few weeks! On a different note I was looking at the photos of your condo again and was curious if you streched the bathroom picture. You toilet seat looks abnormally large, LOL!
Ohhhh Ralphy! I love that dog! When I was first reading your post I was thinking something bad happened!! Gosh, you scared me! He'll adjust! Or...you should just take him w/ ya!:)
Calee loves Ralphy so much! He is such a cute puppy...do whatever you need to do to keep that furry guy happy! Congrats on the home!...It's beautiful!
Post a Comment